This week we headed back into another total lockdown. It seems like a never ending cycle, but why not try something different this time around? In this week's blog our Head Students, Noah, Soraya, James and Anette, offer some ideas on activities to keep us busy!
"We know all too well that you can get stuck in the quicksand that is stress as easily as ever at the moment. In order to try and avoid this, we have compiled some activities that you could do from the comfort of your own home.
From painting with Bob Ross to livestreaming the Northern Lights and building your own Medieval city we have tried to include a variety of activities that will suit everyone and if they don’t? Why not try and go outside of your comfort zone.
We can only hope that we will be able to go back to school before the end of the year. However, whatever happens, you should be extremely proud of yourself. The resilience and perseverance that you have all shown is truly commendable. From one set of students to another, well done.
- Paint with Bob Ross
- Take a songwriting course
- Take a look at the galleries of the Museum of Modern Art
- Tour through the collections of the Tate Gallery
- A 30 day bodyweight exercise challenge
- Play 1 of the 1500 available online board games
- Build your own Medieval city
- Trace back your Family Tree
- Choose a random course to complete
- Do some meditation
- Listen to one of these podcasts
- Find your new favourite song
- Livestream the Northern Lights
- Ride a Rollercoaster from the comfort of your own home
- Catch up on the best films of 2020
- Read your way through a global library
- Tour your way through the Australian Zoo
- Tour through NASA and space
- Ready, Set, Bake!
- Visit one of the world's biggest Aquariums!
Best of luck for what is to come, you have got this!
Noah, Soraya, James and Anette